Excess Flood

Residences in high-risk zones may need additional protection.

The federal government’s National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) typically covers damages up to $250,000 to your home and $100,000 to your furnishings. If you live in a high-risk flood zone, an excess flood insurance policy to cover the additional worth of your home and the contents inside beyond what the NFIP covers may be necessary. Hood Hargett has the knowledge to help you navigate this type of insurance.